CDC Plastic Push-in "One-Touch" Fittings
Cotswold Engineering Supplies Online Store – CDC Push-in Connectors - Technical Information,
Plastic Push-in "One Touch" Fittings are a range of connectors for plastic tubing which allow for the quick assembly of airline circuits. With a pressure rating of up to 100psi and temperature range from 0 to 60 degrees centigrade.
Within the range you will find a part for virtually any application.
- One-touch, push-to-connect configuration allows instant tubing connection
- PC type has internal / external hexagonal shapes for efficient piping in limited spaces
- Main body of PL and PT types is a rotating structure for efficient piping
- The section has an o-ring or Teflon coating
- One touch type pipe connection tool for air pressure piping
- Various uses depending on the user’s environment
|Fluid type||Air (No other type of gas or liquid)|
|Working pressure||0 to 150 PSI (10.2 bar)|
|Negative pressure||-29.5 in Hg / -750mmHg (-750Torr)|
|Working temperature||0°C to +60°C (+32°F to +140°F)|
|Application tube||Polyurethane and nylon|
Have you visited us on Facebook?
For the latest offers and promotions, click here to visit us.
(opens in a new window/tab)
We accept debit/credit cards processed by PayPal, you don't need a PayPal account.